For more information regarding membership, please contact our Managing Director, Stephanie Campbell at email@example.com.
Join Our Community
HAN members are respected and trusted members of the business community who enjoy building relationships with other private equity investors and entrepreneurs. All members are subject to the HAN code of conduct.
HAN is a non-profit organization whose members must be accredited investors, as such phrase is defined in Regulation D promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Accredited investors are defined here.There is no minimum investment required to become a member.
Individual Membership: $1,750
- Access to early stage companies at the forefront of innovation
- Access to all HAN in person and virtual meetings
- Access to Members-only, password-protected deal management software, with additional information on companies in various stages of HANs deal-flow process
- Access to educational events and materials that provide knowledge of various aspects of the early-stage, private equity process
- The opportunity to form relationships and share business opportunities with other successful early-stage investors through various social events
Family Membership: $2,200
- Includes all benefits of Individual Membership for two members from the same family